Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Addendum to: Muchas gracias Mexico. ¡Estoy satisfecho!

Here's the deal: If you read my blog about the wonders of authentic Mexican food be ye warned that it may have side effects! I will spare all of you the details but know this: You may experience unhealthy bowel movements for the next several weeks after enjoying a succulent Mexican taco al pastor. The FCC won't even let me include pictures to accompany this adventure! You should all be thankful for that! I don't want anyone coming back and blaming me for recommending the glories of Mexican food!

2 comments:

Nate said...

Stumpe, You blogging machine, I go to bed and I wake up to a full page of bloggitude. (is that a word?) who are these chikas?

Darin and Kali said...

Actually stumpster since Nate got you to blog I don't even sleep. I just watch your blog and wait like a little baby bird waits for the suculence that can only come through the regirgitation of goodness from its mother, and you my friend are like my mother and this blog is that sweet suculent regirgitation I long for, oh my sweet sweet stump my stump my lovely lady stump.