Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Good Life


So, I was completely unaware that today was a clock change day. It threw off my whole day. And now I can't sleep. So I'm blogging. You know what else?!? I didn't get to eat Ravioli and throw confetti on my bushes because I just wasn't prepared!

The last few weeks have been pretty great. Here's the run down:
  • Went camping hyped up on a BFC (bad idea by the way)
  • Hung out with Angie
  • Danced my face off on several occasions
  • Perkins moved back to Utah
  • Completed power hour after a night of enchiladas, chips, salsa, and a full stomach (another bad idea)
  • The night before the power hour party found myself at Beto's (and another bad idea) after a night at Piper's Down
  • A weekend that consisted of Metal Gods, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Angie (as mentioned before), Slurpees, dress-up, Rockband, Scene it, Blue Plate Diner, Pineapple Express, good friends and good times!
  • Runnin' Utes won a share of the MWC title with a convincing win over TCU (I would have preferred them not sharing, though)
  • Utah Jazz have a healthy team and are on a 10-1 run after a Friday night victory over the Denver Nuggets
  • Hung out with the fam (which I haven't done in too long)
  • and the list could go on...

The weeks to come seem to want to continue the trend:
  • Corporate games: Volleyball and Dodgeball
  • Spring Break = sunny beaches, parcha, and bio luminescence
  • St. Patty's Day
  • March Madness
  • and warmer weather (keep your fingers crossed)!!!

2 comments:

Shaun said...

so your too busy to blog rock hampton style but not too busy to blog independent. That's cold

Angie said...

I forgot how many times I got mentioned in your posts. I'm so flattered! ;-)