Monday, May 31, 2010

I Adopted a Baby!

In an effort to practice being a celebrity-which will, inevitably, one day come-I adopted a half-African half-Asian baby (Angelina aint got nuthin' on me!)! At least that's what the box said...



Actually, I will never be a celebrity, so that excuse failed. In reality I wanted more people to read my blog and I heard that if you put baby pictures up people will read it (or at least look at the pictures). So in an effort to gain a wider audience I adopted a baby so I can take pictures of it and post it in my blog. Other than that I don't really know what to do with a baby (any ideas?!?)...

Okay, okay, it's all a ploy to snag you with an absurd title. There is no half-African half-Asian baby that came in a box. I just needed to stay up on my posts so I have more posts in 2010 than in 2009 and 2008. I hope to be done posting by August...

Also, I was bored. A catchy title like that hopefully caught enough people's attention. The one thing I miss most while I've been in Grand Cayman is my family and friends. You guys are great! It's truly is hard to realize how good things are when you have them so readily available. Although I know you are all a simple phone call away nothing is more meaningful than being with you all. I look forward to seeing you all again in about a month, but I will be sad to leave my friends here behind. Seriously, my life would be meaningless without you. So, thanks!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

We miss you, too, Allan. We'll be glad when you're back home.